Monday, September 18, 2006

What a Catch!

I'm a man by chance and I'm thankful it's true....I'm so glad I'm a man and not a skanky American woman like you.

Korean American programmer from Bellingham, WA who reportedly has, "the entire oil output of Kuwait oozing from his facial pours," has put together an informative site, American Women Suck, after his whirlwind tour of Russia and Ukraine looking for love (but his related sites have disappeared since he reportedly has a girlfriend now).
All non-referred members must make a yearly $50 donation to participate in our heterosexual non-violent movement that is strictly for anti-feminists because of the attacks by homosexual males, bi-sexual males, feminist losers, cheap bastards, criminal college students, confused high-school students and pro-Israel groups, [the list text ends abruptly, no doubt due to those feminazi Elders of Zion]...Your race does not play a factor in becoming an AWS forum member.

---
Note: I only scored 40% on the Real Man Quiz, but evidently this means I might be eligible to be a serial killer as 75% are not Real Men. I do much better on the Care Bear quiz. It all sort of reminds me of that Napoleon quote about the Queen of Prussia being the only real man in Germany.


Credit: chill