Saturday, September 16, 2006

Drew outs himself as the man behind Kompressor



Long before Dog Traders, there was Kompressor...

"If you already theorized that I was Kompressor, big congratulations. You busted the smallest, most obvious mystery of the 21st century. The only reason I didn't post my fat head on the internet for so long was because there isn't really anyone else who looks like me, so it would be even more painfully obvious.

"If you didn't know that at all, here is some background information. I used to have an industrial band for a while and then it got boring. My wife helped me make videos and take photos.

"Congratulations, Internet, you just saw the worst videos by the most boring, chubby, pale guy in a mask from 1991."

For more boring, chubby, pale guy in a mask action, check out the Kompressor cover of "Girl from Ipanema."