Friday, September 22, 2006

Site Announcements

A few of you have already noticed the nifty new sidebar feature which lets you keep track of the latest brilliant and pithy insights generated in the comments. If you haven't well, then, go ahead and notice it now... I'll wait.

In other exciting blog news, the PoF archives have now been completely tagged. A number of dead links were also fixed in the process. [BTW - for the truly bored, you can trace the evolution of PoF using the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.]

If you would like a free email account @pofblog.com or @piecesofflair.org, just shoot me an email with your preferred account name. There's both a webmail option and a forwarding option.

This is also my last day of work at the court and I'll be starting a new job in a week. Since I'm moving into the private sector, my blog time may be a little scarce. No doubt Matt and Nick will pick up the slack.