Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Steve from The Sneeze reviews tough cookie jars

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"I saw a Batman cookie jar the other day, and I know he'd be embarrassed by it.

"Where exactly does 'cookie jar' fit in with his war on evil in the name of his murdered parents? I'm not sure. (Although, I wouldn't blink an eye at a Robin the Boy Wonder jar filled to the top with lady fingers.)

"There's tons of inappropriate merchandising and tie-ins out there, but it's the ones that bring together tough guys and pussy-ish items that are my favorites. And ironically, as much as cookies kick ass, they just aren't 'tough.' I don't care how huge you are, or how deep your voice is--you can't intimidate me saying, 'Gimme another snickerdoodle.'

"Even the word 'cookie' itself isn't helping. If words went to school, 'cookie' would have its head shoved in a toilet at least twice a week. In between Purple Nurples.

"Despite all of this, I've learned there's a whole world of tough cookie jars out there. And these are just a few..."