Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Littlest Lawnmower

Image hosting by Photobucket

Growing up, I would occasionally resort to watching The Littlest Hobo when Thundercats was not available. The Littlest Hobo was a cheaply-produced Canadian program about a drifter dog who helped people in need as he traveled from town to town.

Anyway, as I was about to fall asleep the other night, it occurred to me that it's been too long since someone made a version of this show. How could we update it to capture the jaded youth of today's culture?

Then it hit me - swap the dog for a lawnmower. Brilliant! The lonely lawnmower rides off into the sunset at the end of every episode, having just kept some ne'er-do-wells from destroying another happy family.

I thought this was too good of an idea not to share, just in case someone out there has studio connections and can make it happen. Like the Curies refusing to patent the process for extracting radium, I am passing on the opportunity to profit from this concept in the interest of bettering humanity. You're welcome, humanity.