Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A certain PoF reader who has a Care Bear obsession sends this along with the admonishment "Even I think this guy's a loser..."


Fan Spotlight: Kenneth Williamson (Major Ursa)

Q. What is it about Rainbow Brite that you love so much?

A. That is a tough question. For me there is no one right answer. It could be that she's a girl that came right out of the future (judging by her outfit). That she is willing to make friend even if they don't start out right. It could be how she can stand up to those more powerful than her and turn the tables on them with the power of the Rainbow and her color belt.
There are many possible answers.


Q. How does Rainbow Brite fit into your adult world?

A. It all starts with writing the fan fic on the Rainbow Brite.net forums. It allowed me to express my own fantasy episodes of the show that I had even back when it first started. Offline, I tend to use the characters in my You Don't Know Jack game. The most fun I ever had was having the main male characters race me, my fan fic character, and the superstars of Nascar on two of my Nascar Computer games (I'm also a big Nascar fan as well).