Saturday, August 05, 2006

Jim's big things

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"One thing led to another and next thing I knew, I had a bunch of 'Big Pictures.' Believe me I wasn't trying to do this, it just happened, as many good things in life do. First I had a collection of loose photos. Next I was trying to describe to a customer my penchant. This led to a photo album that I still carry with me all the time. I share these photos with people that I feel reasonably sure will enjoy them. If you are one of those people that have no joy in life I suggest you leave this web site right now.

"Here are my rules:

must be big
must be bigger than life size
must be absurdly big
must have me in the photo (absolute must)

"Well, since you are still here, you either have an interest or you have no life. I welcome you either way, my kind of person."