Thursday, November 15, 2007

Toothpaste for Dinner Ultimate Music CD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At only $9.00 a pop, you can do all your Christmas shopping in one fell swoop!

"The Ultimate Music CD is a CD-R which contains 109 mp3 files (320kbps.) It includes 5 full albums, as well as b-sides, and instrumental versions of numerous tracks. I wrote, performed, arranged, and mixed all of these songs myself.

"This is the only place you can get 'Comb Your Beard', 'Charles Has A Licking Problem', and all the other music I've released via YouTube videos in the past year.

"THESE SONGS WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED AGAIN AFTER THE ULTIMATE MUSIC CD IS SOLD OUT. This CD is only being released to ensure that the last six years' worth of music I've recorded will be available directly from me in high-quality format, one last time, for those who want to hear it. I'm done thinking about my old bands and want to give them a proper last release before forgetting about them forever."