Thursday, January 25, 2007

Son of Mask

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After seeing the headline "'Son of the Mask' Has Most Razzie Nods" I had a brief moment where I forgot about the Jamie Kennedy disaster and assumed someone must have followed through on the terrible idea of making a sequel to Mask - that Cher flick from the 80s.

After giving it some additional thought, I've come to see that this idea is so terrible that it has to happen. And, as Hollywood has yet to go into production on "The Littlest Lawnmower," I should have some free time to consult on the project. In any case, following a brief flashback that reveals Eric Stoltz and Laura Dern consummating their camp romance, I envision a light-hearted comedic affair in which Stolz's son engages in a variety of zany adventures among blind camp kids. He'd probably learn some valuable life lessons along the way, but those can be edited in later.

Not unlike the "Beatitudo" concept, I'm positive this will be a sure-fire hit.