Saturday, February 26, 2005

Jay McCarroll of Bravo's Project Runway shows up some guy named Donny Deutsch on his own show:

DEUTSCH: You are a fashion designer. You are a fashion expert. You could theoretically go into your closet and say, `I'm going to put together the stupidest combination of stuff, but because I'm wearing it, it's fashion.' I mean, I like--if I wore that stuff they would take me away, you know, and then put me in an insane asylum.
Mr. McCARROLL: Is `stupidest' a word?
DEUTSCH: No, no, but with you it's the equivalent--no...
Mr. McCARROLL: No, I'm just saying, isn't it `most stupid,' or is it
`stupidest'?
DEUTSCH: Did I say `stupidest'?
Mr. McCARROLL: You said `stupidest.'
DEUTSCH: OK. Well...
Mr. McCARROLL: Whatever.
DEUTSCH: And they give a guy like me a talk show, huh?
Mr. McCARROLL: You're most stupid.

Blatantly stolen from Gothamist

More on McCarroll from his Bravo FAQ:


Q: If you could design an outfit for any living person, who would be your dream client and why?

A: I would have to say Amy Sedaris because she is f--king funny. I don't care about that red carpet Hollywood bulls--t. I want to see my clothes being worn with some humor. I know she would know how to properly accessorize... like with a stuffed chicken or a mouth guard or a cane.