Thursday, March 11, 2004

We've got nothing on this guy...

I have to say, the Dutch are in a bad way if this is really true:

"Two Dutch political parties called Wednesday for laws prohibiting sex with animals after a man suspected of having sex with a pony was set free.

"Wearing nothing but a T-shirt, the man was arrested by police in Utrecht Monday after the pony's owner caught him by surprise in his stable.

"'He was caught in the stable, busy with the pony, and was arrested for animal mistreatment,' Mary Hallebeek, a prosecution spokeswoman said.

"The prosecutor set him free because there was no evidence of a crime. Dutch law does not prohibit bestiality."

No evidence of a crime?!?!? If I found some guy in my tool shed wearing nothing but a t-shirt and raping my dog I would like to think he'd at least get a trespassing rap.