Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pizza party

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Steve from the Sneeze finds out what happens when you order a pizza with nothing but beef pellets:

"Regardless of your feelings about Domino's, the fact that you can order it online without having to talk to a human being is fantastic.

"But I also love the amount of control they give you. Beyond choosing your crust, each topping comes with your choice of 'light,' 'normal,' or 'heavy.' Just like tampons. (Am I right, ladies?)

"But what I've become obsessed with is that when you only want a particular topping on half of your pizza, they make you specify WHICH HALF. LEFT or RIGHT.

"They also offer a 'NONE' option on all toppings. It's even available on the 'CHEESE' and 'SAUCE' rows -- so just to be a dick, I also ordered a 6-inch individual 'NONE' pizza with BEEF (on the left).

"[T]he little beef pellets didn't have any sauce or cheese to hang on to, so a few lost their footing from the left half.

"Unfortunately it was too late for me to call and request that someone come back to my house to rotate the pizzas and re-position my beef pellets."