Saturday, February 04, 2006

Drew blows a gasket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Normally mild-mannered and good natured Toothpaste for Dinner artist Drew recently sent out this message to his loyal readers:

"hey notifylist people,

"thanks a whole f*#king lot for all your corrections. it really is
awesome. i mean, i totally needed about 300 emails pointing out that
the porcupine in my last email was a hedgehog.

"oh and thanks for the 250 links to f$@king snopes about the arby's
thing.

"really, i try to do something fun, and you guys just wreck it, and turn
it into something that's a burden for me (it took ten minutes for my
email inbox to load) so i am going to stop doing these notifylists
until you can all settle the f%*k down and stop bugging me.

"have a good weekend. don't email me. buy some t-shirts. shut the hell
up about how i should make different t-shirts. just shut the hell up.
leave me alone for one second.

"drew"

Anyway, if you also want to have equally pleasant drops of sunshine in your inbox, sign up for The Toothpaste for Dinner mailing list. My suggestion, of course, would be to immediately reply and mention that you heard he was confused about porcupines and Arby's roast beef being made out of liquid.