Friday, February 20, 2004

I usually try not to post anything of real substance, but I'm making a slight exception here. I've noticed in the last week the tide turning in lots of subtle and not-so-subtle ways in favor of John Edwards. Between one of my law professors boldly announcing he had just met the next POTUS and volunteering in the NH primaries, The Onion choosing to lampoon Kerry, the whole Kerry non-scandal getting a lot of play, this thread over at Plastic, the request in my inbox to join his campaign, a separate invitation to hear him speak at Columbia, the fact that the media seems to have nothing bad to say about the guy (but plenty to say about Kerry, Bush, Dean, etc.), the prediction that many moderates and republicans will prefer him to Bush, and now the additional support of Aaron Bailey(?!?), it all makes me think that it's gonna be a very interesting end-run.