Thursday, April 06, 2006

Strive for perfection


Image hosting by Photobucket


"One day as I was trimming my sideburns, I realized how difficult it was each day to get the clean, fresh look of even sideburns. One side would look longer, so I would trim some more, than it seemed the other side was longer. I kept going back and forth, from one side to the other. By the time I was finished with my morning grooming routine, my sideburns were shorter than I wanted and I was frustrated by the daily battle to achieve the look I wanted.

"It occurred to me that if I was having trouble every day getting that balanced look, there had to be many other men out there going through the same morning frustration. I knew we needed something to help us achieve the finished, clean look we wanted.

"That’s when I created 'Prolook,' a unique device to assist men in achieving that professional, clean, balanced barber shop look every day – quickly, easily and at an affordable cost. With over 100 different length and shape combinations, 'Prolook' enables you to trim your sideburns to any length and shape accurately every time you shave! We need to mention that many women have found 'Prolook' to be an effective tool in maintaining a clean, fresh, haircut look as well. It is well suitable to trim styles with short 'sideburns' that flatter a woman’s face."

Watch the demonstration video here.